A lash lift and tint treatment is basically a procedure that professionally fills in your thinning, or dark lashes so that they appear fuller, taller, and more defined. There are different procedures for different types of lashes. For instance, you could have a temporary Lash Lift done so that your eyelashes are healthier and less sparse.
Alternatively, you could have a Lash Lift done to fill in lashes that have become disconnected from the root or to correct an eyelash that does not look like it is connected to the eyelid. A Lash Lift And Tint service can also be performed to fill in spidery lashes where there is excessive sparse growth.
What is a lash lift?
Today I’m going to be talking about an exciting new treatment, Lash Lift with Tint. Lash lift with tint is a new, first of its kind keratin-based enhancement treatment of your natural eyelashes. This treatment provides curling with an upward lift and gives a tint to your natural eyelashes without any downtime.
Lash lift with tint is a new treatment of choice It has multiple benefits! Lash lift curls your lashes upwards and gives tint so you get the height, volume, and length and an appearance of longer fuller lashes with zero downtime and no side effects! The best part about this is since it’s your natural eyelash. You do not have elaborate care or precautions to be taken after the treatment.
Is Customisation Possible?
Since we are doing the enhancement of your natural lashes. We cannot really customize the length of the lashes, but we can definitely customize the number of curls.
Read Also: How To Remove Blackheads? – Home Remedies With Honey
So you require a gentle one or a dramatic one! According to the requirement, we can fix the curls. The results can also be customized for the color. So whatever tint you pick, the color can be added to your lashes.
Process Of Lash Lift
Step by Step:-
- Lash lift with tint takes about an hour. Initially when you step into the room. You are taken through the procedure by the clinic therapist. She basically understands your expectation of the lash lift results. She will address any queries you have about the procedure and then start the procedure.
- At the start of the procedure, your lash is thoroughly cleansed of any eye makeup and then the procedure starts.
- After that, the lower lashes are separated using a puff which kind of de-puffs the lower lid Edina and at the same time separates them and does not end up in the way of the upper eyelid cover.
- Then it is followed by applying a silicone shield on the upper eyelid using a gentle adhesive.
- After this, an adhesive is also applied on the top of the shield and then your lashes are combed backward to set it on the shield in the shape desired.
- This is followed by an eye-safe curling solution which is purplish in color. And it is applied and left on for 10 minutes.
- This is removed and then a setting and nourishing lotion are applied. It is left on for 10 minutes so now we are set and done with the curling process of the lashes!
- Now the last step involves applying the tint to the lashes. As I’ve mentioned you can pick up your choice, it can be charcoal black, bluish-black, or brown. The color is then applied to the lashes and left on for 10 minutes.
- At the end of all of this, the entire solution is removed with warm water. And gradually your lashes are unglued from the shield.
- The puff below the eyes is removed, the shield is removed and you can see the naturally curled lashes with the tint.
- This is also added on by concluding with a nice, natural, strengthening, and nourishing lotion to the lashes.
So this is how the entire procedure of lash lift with tint is done Within an hour and you end up with instant, beautifully curled lashes at the end of it.
Who Can Get This Treatment?
Anyone can do this treatment! There is no age limit there are no specific health concerns that you need to look at. If you want naturally beautiful lashes either a male or a female are eligible for it.
Post Treatment Care
As these are your natural lashes this treatment is very low on maintenance and post-care. Just refrain from wetting your lashes, steam, and all forms of humidity and moisture for 24 hours. Avoid makeup for a day. After 24 hours go ahead and do your routine activities, put on your makeup, and enjoy those beautiful lashes!
Eyelash Lift v/s Lash Extensions
Lash extensions involve the application of artificial synthetic lashes to your natural lashes. so it is loaded with hassles! You have to take a lot of care when you’re going about your normal routine, applying your makeup, putting on your liner, mascara or you have to take care of sleeping on your sides, your stomach. The list is endless
Read Also: How To Get Glass Skin? Natural Skin Care Routine For Dry Skin
The chances of infections and allergic reactions are very high with lash extensions. The lash extensions also leave your lashes short, thin and brittle. On the other hand, lash lift with tint gives a semi-permanent curl and tint to your natural lashes without any harm in the long run!
That was really well explained 🙂 Thank you for sharing post treatment care as well.
Hi, This is great tips for natural hair which is helpful for me. Thanks for sharing.