Hi Friends, Today Solve your Special Problem of “how to remove blackheads“. Blackheads are basically clogged pores, that oxidize into a dark color, being open and exposed to air. So it’s important that your skin remains two things, moisturized and exfoliated. Here are three homemade, honey-based masks, to credit for great results!
Honey’s top quality, is its antibacterial nature, which is what tugs out the dirt from clogged pores. It also softens skin, making the extraction of blackheads much easier!
How To Remove Blackheads From Face
Oily skin is caused by the production of excess oil, but this is sometimes due to the skin compensating for no oil at all. Which is why it’s useful for oily skin as well as keeping it moisturized!
Organic honey is extracted from flowers untouched by chemicals, making it your best bet! Just drop a tablespoon onto your palm and rub both your hands together to heat it slightly, it’s better to avoid heating instruments to gain maximum benefits.
- Apply the honey onto your face, making sure to massage it onto the areas with blackheads specifically.
- Leave on 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
The temperature of the water helps further soften the skin, making it very easy to lightly squeeze out any excess dirt, that might still be stuck inside.
Honey + Milk
- Start by mixing 1½ tablespoons of honey, with 1½ tablespoons of milk.
- Stick that in the microwave, and heat it for 15 seconds.
- Using one is unavoidable here, so in this case, go right ahead.
- Next, nobody enjoys burning their face, so allow it to cool down. After that, scoop out a small amount using a brush and paint across the area’s where you find the most blackheads.
- Let it sit for 45 minutes, and then rinse off with some warm water, to get those pesky blackheads clean off!
Honey + Lemon
- Begin by mixing the juice of 1 lemon, with 2 tablespoons of honey.
Lime juice is a natural astringent and helps remove dead skin cells.
Read Also: 5 Coconut Oil Benefits That You Not Know
- Next, pat a warm, wet towel against your face to soften your skin and open your pores, especially on the places you see blackheads.
- Use a brush to apply the mask evenly across your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- When your time is up, rinse it off with warm water and allow yourself a smile, because you just did your skin a solid!
Repeat all these masks daily or whenever required, and you’ve got yourself the perfect concoction to ward off those evil blackheads!