Find out what the 5 Beauty Secrets of Coconut Oil. ►TRICKS You DO NOT KNOW [ WORKS ]. Surely you’ve heard about the famous coconut oil and all its benefits, but I know that many people may have no idea how to use it.
Coconut oil is not only a fabulous ingredient used in the kitchen but also has multiple health properties. This usually happens because when it comes to beauty it becomes our best ally at that moment.
Read Also: Holi Beauty Hacks | Protecting Hair And skincare tips During On Holi
Here we’re going to leave you a great guide to start provoking all his powers from the moment you wake up to go to sleep. It’s a time in a natural way to see yourself amazing!
5 Beauty Secrets of Coconut Oil
When you’re ready to pamper your skin, don’t go to the department store, go to your kitchen!
Read Also: How To Increase Breast Size Naturally At Home Quickly!
I love the homemade masks of the face. They are the natural way to pamper your skin, refine your pores, soften your wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin without the chemicals (or price tag) of a department store’s typical products, homemade facial masks to rejuvenate your skin.
Treatment to combat acne
- To begin with, we must melt 1/8 cup of coconut oil.
- Then Added 1 to 5 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- You must use a dropper to pour the mixture into lip balm tubes.
- Now you have to store the tubes in the refrigerator and use them whenever granite comes out on your face.
Homemade masks for hair
- Mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of organic honey, and an egg.
- Next, with this mixture, massage your hair.
- Let him act for 15 minutes to get better results.
- Rinse the mixture with a shampoo and conditioner after that time.
Read Also: How To Get Rid Of A Pimple – Five Helpfull Methods
- Mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, 6 teaspoons of baking soda, 10 drops of peppermint oil, and 1⁄2 teaspoon of sea salt in a medium bowl.
- Store in a glass container and use it as your toothpaste.
- Add 1 cup of coconut oil in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil and a few essential oils.
- You have to add all the ingredients to a blender and beat it for 6 minutes.
- Store it at room temperature in a glass container and use it as your daily cream.
Read Also: How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally At Home | DIY Face Masks
- In a Bain – Marie, mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of beeswax, and another teaspoon of olive oil, over low heat until melted.
- Pour into a container and let it cool for a couple of minutes.
Now, in a super simple way, you know how to take 100 percent of the coconut oil you have in your house!
I hope you like this Beauty Secrets of Coconut Oil Post. If you like the post then share all of your friends and family.
Image source- pexels.com
i really love the hair mask, egg and coconut oil makes the hair soft and manageable…
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article posts. I wanted
to write a little comment to support you.