How To Determine Your Body Type?
Hello everyone! Hello everyone! In this post, I’ll tell you how to take your measures. Today, we will discuss how to analyze your body and understand your own body shape and how to dress to flatter your body proportion. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to take accurate body measurements and determine your body type. Your body shape is based on 4 main measurements: shoulder, chest, tail and hip and there are different types of body shapes: inverted triangle, pear-shaped, hourglass, Apple-shaped. Watch this video and know what your body shape is?
How To Take Your Measurements?
To determine your body silhouette, just stand in front of a full-length mirror. Wearing a black body-hugging attire. You can also wear white, just make sure you use the same color top and bottom. Observe your overall body shape, focus on the shape of your torso, from your shoulders to your hips. I’ve shared all the things about how to take your measures here.
How do your shoulders compare with your waistline and your hips? Is your weight distributed equally? You can take a picture of your whole body from the front and side, and then draw the contours of your body on the picture with a pen. Alternatively, if you have difficulty visualizing the contours of your body, take measurements. Use a measuring tape and use them to determine which areas of your body are the widest and thinnest. Start with your shoulder and bust, which will help you to determine how large your upper body is.
TO MEASURE YOUR SHOULDER
- Stand in front of a full-length mirror together with your back straight and your shoulder relaxed.
- Extend the measuring system from the environs of 1 shoulder to the environs of the opposite.
- Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
- Look at the quantity within the mirror or rigorously bend your head to appear at it while not ever-changing your posture.
- Mark the number down with a pencil and paper.
TO MEASURE YOUR BUST
- Stand in front of a full-length mirror.
- Wrap the mensuration tape around the fullest a part of your chest. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
- Stick a thumb to a lower place the tape to forestall yourself from propulsion it too tight.
- Bring the ends of the tape along within the center front of your body.
- Look within the mirror to browse the number of inches, or rigorously look down at the quantity.
- Without moving the measuring instrument or adjusting your posture.
TO MEASURE YOUR WAIST
This is the second of your basic measurements and often helps to determine how wide your middle section is.
- Stand in front of a full-length mirror. Find the narrowest a part of your waist, called the “natural waist”.
- Slowly bend to your right or left whereas trying within the mirror.
- The area wherever your facet creases as you bend, typically situated directly to a lower place your ribcage is that the purpose to put the measuring instrument.
- Wrap the measuring tape around your natural waist. Keep the tape parallel to the floor.
- Do not “suck in” or hold your breath.
- Keep your back and stomach relaxed.
- Stick a thumb to a lower place the measuring instrument to forestall yourself from pulling it too tight.
- Bring the tape together in your center front.
- Read the measure by viewing the quantity within the mirror, or by rigorously tilting your head down while not dynamical your posture.
TO MEASURE YOUR HIP
Your hip measurement is the fourth and final basis you need. Knowing your hip measurement helps to determine how large or small your lower body is.
- Stand in front of a full-length mirror together with your feet close.
- Wrap the mensuration tape around the widest a part of your hips, this is often sometimes area unita|the world|the realm} wherever your hip bones are set.
- Keep the tape measure parallel to the floor.
- Stick your thumb to a lower place the tape to forestall yourself from pulling it too tight.
- Bring the ends of the tape along before you.
- Read the measurements within the mirror, or look down at the quantity, while not loosening your grip.
Now that you have all your measurements ready, follow these guidelines to determine your body shape. If your shoulders are wider than your tail line and hipline, you are an inverted triangle. Similarly, if your hips are wider than your shoulder and tail, you are a triangle or pear shape. If your hips & shoulders are the same or similar width & tail line, you are an hourglass.
If your hips and shoulders are fairly proportionate, you have a rounded tummy and you weigh proportionately, you are figure 8. Your shoulder is comparatively smaller and your legs are thinner, but you think you have a slightly rounded tummy. Then you are an oval-shaped body often known as the apple shape.
Everybody type is beautiful, whatever category you fall under! Just look in the mirror and see what you love about yourself. You might have shapely legs like an oval body, a small tail like an hourglass, athletic shoulders. As a rectangle or inverted triangle, enhance your favorite part of your body by dressing. I think this post helps you how to take your measures.
So this is today’s “How To Take Your Measurements | How To Determine Your Body Type” Post if you love this then like and share with your friends and family.
Do comment below and tell me about this Post if u like it and also don’t forget to SHARE!