How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin Fast At Home
Your double chin may have you deleting selfies and trying to find ways to lose it. Here are few exercises and tips on how to get rid of a double chin.
What causes a double chin
A double chin, also known as submental fat, is a common condition that occurs when a layer of fat forms below your chin. A double chin is often associated with weight gain, but you don’t have to be overweight to have one. Genetics or looser skin resulting from aging may also cause a double chin.
If you have a double chin and want to get rid of it, there are several things you can do.
1. The Warm UP
- Sit in a comfortable position,
- keep your head straight, breathe and move your lower jaw forward and backward.
- And then move the jaw from side to side.
- The warm-up should be slow and controlled without any sudden movements.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
Like any other exercises, a warm-up is a must as it prepares for the exercises that are about to follow and avoid any injuries.
2. THE GARGLE MOVE
- Sit in a comfortable position looking straight,
- Fill up one side of your cheeks with a little bit of water.
- Transfer the water from one cheek to another as you would do it when you’re gargling.
- Continue for a minute and relax For best results repeat for about 5-10 times.
Continuously as this helps stretching the muscles of the cheek and reduces the double chin.
3. KISSING THE SKY
- Sit on a chair and tilt your head back and extend as far as you can away from the face.
- Then bring your lips together and pout while staring at the ceiling.
- Your neck and chin should feel the pressure, Do it for about 5 seconds and then relax your chin.
- Do about 15 sets.
This strengthens the lip muscles and tightens the jaws giving your chin a much slimmer shape.
4. THE JAWLINE WORKOUT
- Sit straight and place the tennis ball against the neck.
- Lower your jaw by opening the mouth on top of the tennis ball and trap it.
- Trap the ball 10 times in a row Wait for 20 seconds and repeat.
This exercise will strengthen and tighten those muscles that may be weak and contributing to your double chin.
5. OUT WITH YOUR TONGUE
- Look straight ahead and stick your tongue out as far as you can.
- Then lift your tongue upwards towards your nose and hold it for 10 seconds.
- Then lower your tongue towards the chin and hold it again for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this around 10 times.
This exercise works all the facial and neck muscles effectively reducing double chin. It targets the chin muscles toning and giving you a natural facelift. So go ahead and try these exercises without having to spend any money.
So this is the today’s “Quick And Easy Exercises | How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin At Home” Post if you love this then like and share with your friends and family.
Do comment below and tell me about this Post if u like it and also don’t forget to LIKE,& SHARE!